Awesome Followers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Smiley Card Cake Cards w/ Alcohol Ink

I cut the cake from the Smiley Card on the Gypsy. I cut the happy birthday from Birthday Cakes.

The background I used Ranger Rick alcohol ink on white photo paper. Then I sprayed Glimmer Mist over the top of it. I used my three favorite colors on these cards. I really need to stop using these colors but I can not help it.
The top card I kept very basic because I really liked the way the background came out.
The bottom card I cut out circles using my punch and over lapped them slightly. The rest you can probably figure out but I love questions and comments so please feel free to contact me.


2 comments:

Lizzie Laine said...

Cute cards, love the background!

I have an award for you!

ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

Babe O'Mara said...

I love both cards. The backgrounds are gorgeous, and the colors you used are my favorite too. Nice job.

Babe