Awesome Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

12 x 12 Calendar

I needed a calendar for my crafty room and this is what I came up with.I really like how it turned out and it was simple.
Instructions:
Start with two 12 by 12 cardboard pieces
Cut 3 inches off of one of them so it is now 12x9

add adhesive to three sides of the 9x12 piece

cover the front with decorate paper and ink the edges if desired- I used one 12x12 sheet and cover the 9x12 and used the other 3x12 piece on top of the full 12x12 piece.

Adhere the two cardboard pieces together so they make a pocket
I printed the calenders from this website http://www.printable-calendar.com/
I added a piece of cardstock in the back of the 12 months of calendar printouts and used my Bind-It-All to put them all together.

Slide the calendar in
decorate as you desire
 Here is my final project hanging on my wall. I hope you like how this came out as much as I do.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your calendar. TFS
Debbie

Cathy said...

I like your calender idea too, seems easy enough for me.

Allison Rankin said...

What a fun idea! Like the paper choices too!

Lolis said...

Love it! Momo sent me!

Cindy Haffner said...

FAB Calender!!~

Ladies Prayer Group said...

Love it! That quote is what my girlfriends and I always say when we get together to craft!

Noahsarkgirl said...

I came over from Momo and I just love this project! I thought that last fall I would craft my own calendar, but never made it past october:( This seems like a better idea! Now a follower!