Awesome Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ballerina/Princess Birthday Card

I had a special order for a 3 year old that likes princesses and ballerinas. I had a hard time deciding between the two so I made a double sided card. This was the first time I had done this. I loved using my Paper Dolls cartridge. I love it and don't get to use it often enough so I may have went a little over board. She showed some people at her work and I had two more orders for the same card. So three down.
This is the front of the card. 
This is the inside.
And here is the back or front depending on the way she wants it.
Here are the other two I made to copy the original.

2 comments:

Sonya said...

What a clever solution to your design dilemma!!!

Tiffany said...

Super cute! TFS

Tiffany - http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/