Awesome Followers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

365 Cards Challenge Day 18 3x3

http://365cards.blogspot.com/2011/03/day-18-3x3-times-3.html
I thought I would give this challenge a try since I liked the idea of the little cards. I bought a new paper pack at Hobby Lobby since they are on sell this week. Well I bought two but this one is called The Basics. The stamps are stampin up that I got at a garage sell. I colored the stamps with my prism colored pencils. The birds heart I added flock on top of it.





It is hard to see the idea of the size of this card so I took this one to help visualize the tiny size.

3 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

very cute cards.

Ashley Nicole said...

Cute cards love the paper.
Nikki

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

These are very cute! Love the color scheme!