Awesome Followers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kich N Bleus Design Team~~Irish Digi

I just joined my first design team and am excited to post my first project with Kich n Bleus' fun digital stamps. Check out there blog for the other fun images and purchasing this stamp and many more. www.kichnbleusdesignsstore.blogspot.com


Closer view of the funny Irish stamp. I colored with my prism colored pencils and used Gamsol to blend.I added a couple small brads in the corners.
This saying seemed perfect to go with this digi.
I used my I rock to add a couple green emeralds to the tag. Hope you like this card. My husband loved it and wants to take it to work to show the ladies he works with. This is a big deal since normally he just says uh huh thats good hon. lol. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Kich724 said...

How super cute!! The saying goes perfect with the digi! LOVE

Tere Azua said...

Soo cute!
Love the tag, you did a great coloring job.
I also use primas and gamsol.

Anonymous said...

very cute! I loved the coloring and all the different shades of green you used.

{Raechel} said...

super cute card!!!
TFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/