Awesome Followers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Easel Card Girl Version

Here is my second Easel Card. I finally got to the girl version of this card. I found this lovely image on ETSY and bought it. I love how this card came out. She is so cute.
I colored her using my prism colors and blended with gamsol. I decorations are pretty easy to figure out. The ovals where cut with Plantin Schoolbook.
I used the printer trick that I explained on my Hawaiian girl card to get her on the pre cut oval.
 
I bought a new Fiskar stamp set with this great stamp. I hope you all like my card. Thanks for taking time out of your day to look at my blog!

5 comments:

Alice said...

this is adorable! beautiful card!

Minta's Creations said...

Very pretty...What is gamsol?
WHat is the Printer trick?
Minta

JustYolie said...

So adorable! I found you through Alex's linking party and I'm now following. :)

Cindy said...

She is adorable! Hopping over to say 'hi' from the You Had Me at Craft blog.

Alvina said...

This is an adorable card! I found you at craftmeatchocolate blog hop!!!
alvinascreations.blogspot.com