Awesome Followers

Friday, September 28, 2012

Student birthday gifts

So this year I have decide to make my students all a little gift bag for their birthday.
I had to catch up with the summer birthdays and the September birthdays so here are the ones I have made so far.
I am using Bugaboo images that I colored in Photoshop since I have to make 25 of these. I added stickles to some of the balloons.
I used Jaded Blossom kisses stamps to decorate the candies. I think it adds so much more to decorate the candies and it doesnt take very long to do.
 Patterned paper works well with the kisses stamps too.
 I used three different Bugaboo stick figure images on these. This was my first one that I hand colored then realized that would take why too much time for 25 of these.
So far my kiddos are loving these and of course it has candy do that is all the better.

5 comments:

Basslady said...

this is totally cute!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

TeresaK said...

Super Cute Jamie! As a former teacher, I loved doing stuff for my kids and they think it is so special! Thank you for being such a sweet teacher for your class!
Teresa
MCCR DT sis

Candace Pelfrey said...

these are sooo cute! I bet the kids will LOVE them!!! Thanks so much for sharing!
~Candace
Jaded Blossom owner

Kim Ricketts said...

These are the cutest!!! I bet your students LOVE them! Such a great idea!!

Kim :)

Ashley Nicole said...

These are so cute! Your students will love them!
Ashley