Awesome Followers

Monday, September 3, 2012

MCCR Gift Bag

 Here is a gift bag I decorated for my mom's birthday. I like to recycle. This bag came from a store, I believe Loft. It had their logo in the middle of the bag that I covered with this flowery paper.
 The pinwheels are from The Cricut Craft Room exclusive 3D pinwheels. I put them on both side.
 The happy birthday is from Tear Drop Cricut cartridge. It is cut at 5 in.
 The paper is K&Company Amy Butler stack.
My mom liked it so hopefully you will too! Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Basslady said...

wow! it looks absolutely fabulous!

great choice of dp!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Unknown said...

I love it Jamie. Aren't you the clever one recycling, lol. TFS, Mary M

Deleted 2014 said...

That bag turned out incredible! What a great way to recycle. :)
I have not seen that paper before, I really like it. I seems very versitle. TFS!!

Tess
MCCR DT sister

Jodie R said...

What an awesome idea and a very cute bag! You are so clever!!

Jodie R
MCCR DT

Kathy Salido said...

Great way to recycle!!!