Awesome Followers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Inspired Stamps Sneak Peak

I meant to make another card with these wonderful stamps but time got away from me. Here is a sneak of the new stamps that Inspired Stamps has for this upcoming holiday season. I am a huge fan of this poinsettia and the sentiments that go with this set. You will have to check it out tomorrow on Inspired Stamps blog to see the whole collection this time around. My card is simple but I really like that about it. Simple is so hard for me but I am trying to so it at least sometimes.
Dont forget to go to the Inspired Stamps blog and see all the other stamps from this week.

3 comments:

Anita said...

Amazing card! I love the layout.

Kary said...

Hi Jamie, your card is beautiful!! I can't believe we used the exact same sentiment ;) Have a great day!!

Patricia Chalas said...

Adorable card jamie!!!
TFS love the LO