Awesome Followers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

GDT- Seems a Little Sketchy #23

I am excited to be the October guest designer for Seems A Little Sketchy. Some wonderful sketches to play along with if you haven't checked it out you should head over there. 
The paper I used is My minds eye and the stamps are from Dilo en Espanol 
I used Birdie Birdie from Digi Doodle Shop for my image. I colored with with Copics and distressed all around the circle that was white. I added Stickles to the flowers.
Here is the current sketch to play along with.
Now head over to Seems A Little Sketchy and play along or check out the other great cards!

2 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

So happy to have you join us at Seems a Little Sketchy this month! What a gorgeous card. Love your coloring of this beautiful image.

Linda

Abby said...

SUPER SUPER cute!!!!! LOVE that cute birdie stamp!