Awesome Followers

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Stella Says Sketch #120

I wanted to join in on the Bugaboo challenge since I have been missing out with the beginning of the school year and limited time. This sketch was just so simple to follow I couldn't help myself.
I cut the flag on CCR using Party Picks and Pennants. I added Stickles to the candy corn and touch it when it was still wet and transferred a dot of orange to the middle. Opps.
Any was off to link up to Bugaboo's challenge. Oh and I forgot to say this is a Bugaboo image. I love it as always.

1 comment:

Min said...

This turned out really cute!
Thanks so much for playin' along with the Stella Says Sketch Challenge.
We hope you'll join us again today at The Catch the Bug Blog with Bugaboo Stamps for the new Stella Says Sketch challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min