Awesome Followers

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sketch Blog Hop

Welcome to the Sketch Blog Hop. 
Everyone has had so much fun doing these it's turned into a regular event! The purpose of this hop is to show how all of these talented bloggers can take the same sketch and come up with totally different cards. If you've never used a card sketch before, give it a try! You should have arrived from Susan and if you just happened along the hop, you can go back to the start at www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com Enjoy the hop!
This paper is DCWV and one of my favorite sheets of paper. It was in two stacks both of which I have.
I cut this card out using The Cricut Craft Room.I happened upon the Life's a Party cartridge in the Cricut Craft Room when they had it to use for free, which had a shaped card very similar to this sketch. The stamp in the middle is from Inspired Stamps birthday set. I love this set and they are have a sell for 40% off a set this week. I would pick this one up if I were you.
I accidentally cut the paper with the line crooked the first time so I used it for the inside.
Here is the sketch for this month.
Head on over to Zenita now and see how she used this wonderful sketch. 

Shawn Mosch http://craftychicsblog.blogspot.com/
Susan E. Bermudez http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
Jamie Rogers Moore http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the colors and embossing! I love the inside too!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card

D- said...

Love your wonderful card. Love the colors you chose. TFS.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)

Unknown said...

Great paper choice for your card! Love that you used the "oopsy" in the inside - it adds so much!
thanks for being part of the group/hop!
www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com