Awesome Followers

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

MCCR Pink Christmas Card

Welcome to another wonderful Cricut project I have my for my awesome design team. We are using pink all month in honor of breast cancer awareness.  I used Create a Critter 2 for the gingerbread and added Stickles to their ties. They are so cute. I used Party Picks and Pennants for the flag. I cut all these using The Cricut Craftroom so exact sizes I am not so sure, they looked good on the mat so I cut. Add in some cute paper and sentiment and you have a wonderful Christmas card ready to go.
Head on over to My Cricut Craft Room to see the other great projects for today. So many ways to use your Cricut on that blog, you should check it out. Not to mention Erica is selling this cartridge :)
http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

angie ashuk said...

very cute! i love the gingerbread men:)

Sarah said...

I love your ginger People. They are so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Sarah
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
MCCR DT

Maria said...

super cute love christmas

TeresaK said...

Jamie this is just so cute! I just got my CAC2 and have not had a chance to even look at all the images so I was surprised when you said the ginger bread boys were from it!
Great job!
Teresa
MCCR DT sis

Kathy Salido said...

So adorable, love the papers you used!1

Heather Lynn said...

What cute gingerbread men and papers!! Such a cute card! TFS!

Scrappin Robin said...

Very cute card, I love it. I don't think I have ever seen gingerbread paper.
Robin L.
DT Sister