Awesome Followers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Inspired Stamps Xmas Projects

Here is a simple card that I made with one of my favorite Xmas stamps. I love the words shaped like a Christmas Tree. I added glitter around it.
Here some very simple tags I made using the one inch snowmen and my favorite circle stamps.
 Here is one of the things I added one of the tags to. Here is the link how to make this cute bag too :)

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to head over to Inspired Stamps and check out all the great projects posted for Xmas ideas!

3 comments:

Kary said...

Wow, Jamie, you've been busy creating! These are Wonderful projects!! I love the card, the tags and the cute bag. Great festive colours, love these!!

Chere M. said...

Very cute projects. These are truly festive.

B said...

What a great collection! I've got to get busy making some tags before my hubby goes and BUYS some!