Awesome Followers

Friday, December 9, 2011

Gift Baskets

Here are some gift bags I decorated to put in a gift basket I donated to a great cause.
This top bag is a Bugaboo image. I love this cute girl. I actually colored her in Photoshop and printed her out. The two small stamps are from Pink By Design.
This super cute mouse is from Sassy Cheryl. I colored it with Copics and added Stickles to the cupcake.
The top back is just some pretty papers and rosettes with twine in the buttons. The bottom bag is another Bugaboo image that I colored with Copics.
 The top basket is mine full of cards, gift bags and a couple corner bookmarks. The bottom one is my husbands gift basket from his department. 
It was exciting to see my stuff up for auction. I love to donate my projects. Thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments: