Awesome Followers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Chopped Take Two

Here is my card for my second "Chopped"style challenge

Here's what we were told:
I will send you an envelope with some products in them (paper & embellishments). Each person got the same exact products in their envelope. You will need to make a card using each of the products. You must use at least a part of each of the products, you must be able to tell it was the initial product (meaning if it's a piece of white paper, you can't color it entirely another color). You can use whatever products or techniques you want, and the card can be any size. You can also add whatever products you want to the card.

She mailed us an envelope with the following items.
The contents:
2 pearls, a heart shaped doily, some pink/double sided paper, watercolor paper, a strip of metallic paper, and a length of eyelash string.
The only rules were:
You can use as little or as much of an item as you want, provided you must use some of each item and it must be identifiable (you can't color white paper purple, for example).
The inside of the card counts as well as the front, but it can't just be a way to dump everything. It has to go with the card.

Here is the card I made. I like how it came out. 
I used a Fiskar sentiment and chalked the edge of the circle (which was a small white paper I think was the water color paper). Other than that I left all the items entacked. Lets see if my card gets chopped this time :) 

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out Jennifer's blog and see all the other cards the of chopped members made. 

No comments: