Awesome Followers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Inspired Stamps Treat Container

 I love these little containers to give out yummy deserts that I make for Christmas gifts.
 I used a snow writer pen on the ear muffs, collar and the snow. I colored her with Copics and chalked the edges of both images. The circle stamp I added star brads on top of the stars.
This set is so awesome with all its options. http://www.inspiredstamps.com/servlet/the-97/Winter-Ruth/Detail
You can add one of the six different thing for her to hold or just leave her hands in her pocket.

And this is one of my favorites! I use it all the time.

4 comments:

Kary said...

What a wonderful idea, Jamie!! Your treat box is so lovely - I adore Winter Ruth and the circle sentiment. Just fabulous!!

Beckie said...

WOW! What a stinking great idea! I'm not good at thinking out of the standard "card" realm. So original. Love it.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Chere M. said...

Who wouldn't love a treat wrapped like that? So great!

B said...

Fabulous idea! Very pretty!