Awesome Followers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

CWWC Challenge~Friendship

 Crafting When We Can is having a friendship challenge. I made this paint can container with a super cute Kenny K image. The link is below. I thought this image shows friendship and I am giving this to a friend so double friendship :)
I colored this image with Copics.
I bought 6 of these clear containers from Oriental Trading.
These are super easy to make. I just sized the paper to fit then glued to image to the paper and put it inside the container. No glue to hold it in or anything. I added bells to the sides with twine and some ribbons. Very cute and you don't need very many supplies to make these so very cost effective. I am making many of these as gifts so you will see more to come.
I got this image from here http://www.kennykdownloads.com/


No comments: