Awesome Followers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Candy Containers w/Peachy Keen Stamps

 I  made these paper bag candy holders for gifts for my co workers. The top on the tree is cut from Christmas Cheer. I added a PKS face and metal gems using my Irock. The sentiment is a stamp from Pink By Design's Christmas Wishes set.
Isn't this tree super cute! I love how it came out. The snowman below I punched out from a Christmas card I got last year.
 I the tag in the back I cut the ornament from Christmas Cheer and stamped a PKS face on it.
 I added a candy cane heart with twine on the front. The bag below I cut the gingerbread and added PKS faces and some "icing" around the bite mark. Here is the link to the tutorial for these bags.

 I filled up this glass tree with M&M and Cadbury chocolates for my boss. I added a tag with a snowman cut from Doodlcharms and added a Peachy Keen stamped face and Stickles buttons.

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Great projects. Hope you will stop by to see a few of my new cards.

Season's Greetings,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations