Awesome Followers

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

TTC ~ Bingo School Card

 Twisted Tuesday Challenge~

(Bingo terms, you know, like B1 or N16....)
§     Use a letter on your creation (other than in your sentiment stamp)
§     THE TWIST ~ Also use a number on your creation

 This cute bookworm is from Miss Kate Cuttables. I cut him with my Cameo. I cut the circles behind him with my Spellbinders.
 I cut the flag and the to 3rd using SIL Studio. The welcome stamp is from Stampin Up.  I haven't put a sentiment on the inside yet.

4 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

oh so cute!

Vickie Y said...

Love the bookworm image! Adorable card.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a cute card! Love the bookworm and your amazing paper choices!

Lynne said...

Fabulous card Jamie!! Love that bookworm!!