Awesome Followers

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Forgotten Treasures Blog Hop


Welcome to the Forgotten Treasures blog hop where we are showcasing projects made with a least one item we have had for 6 months, or longer. If you came from Katie blog you are on the right path, if you started with my blog pop over to Christine's blog to see start at the beginning, you don't miss all the fabulous projects!

We have several sponsors offering gift certificates for this hop. To be eligible for the gift certificates you must comment on each blog and comment on each sponsor's facebook pages. Random winners for each gift card will be selected on July 22 and the winners will be posted on Christine's blog



$20 gift certificate 

3 lucky winners will receive a $5 gift certificate 

$10 gift certificate 

$15 gift certificate 

I made two simple cards to donate to OWH. I used DCWV Garden Party stack paper.
The sentiments are from Jaded Blossom Simple Sayings 2.  I added clipboard butterflies that I sprayed with Spray & Sparkle. It adds glitter but has a clear coat so the glitter does not come off. I have had these butterflies for at least a year and need to use them. This hop was a perfect reason.
I used my Spellbinders to cut this label and distress it with Tim Holtz antique linen. Then stamped the sentiment and added two pearls.

Thank you for stopping by, the next stop is Alicia

Here is the complete blog line up in case you get lost along the way.   

17 comments:

Connie Can Crop said...

Those are not simple cards! They are gorgeous! I make cards for OWH too! Awesome!! I'm a new follower now too! YAY!
scrappy hugs, Connie
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

Golden Goddess Designs said...

I love it! you should enter them in the DCWV stack challenge for July!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards. Gorgeous.

Scrappin Robin said...

Beautiful cards, love them. TFS.
Robin L.
http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/

Beth F. said...

Your cards are so pretty!

Cathie w said...

awesome cards...great projects

Cathie
Scraphappycat@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Stunning! Inspiring! Thanks for sharing, and now I must go craft

Dawn said...

Lovely! My favorite is the one with several strips of paper.

ClaireR said...

Great way to use your stash for such an awesome cause. The recipients are going to really enjoy them.
Great being in a hop with you again.

CADC Blog said...

Gorgeous! I love the color scheme.
I'm really enjoying your blog hop.

Anonymous said...

I am in love with your website!!!! All of the projects you have done are amazing!

Your project for this blog hop is totally awesome, too!

I am a big fan of yours!

sroseberry@ymail.com

Karen Diebolt said...

Great card. I really like the butterfly.

Mary Jaminski said...

Very pretty cards! That spray and sparkle looks fun to play with! It was fun hopping with you. Happy Weekend - Mary -

Nancy Kirkup said...

Very pretty cards!

Unknown said...

These cards are simple yet beautiful!

Katie
http://ktscreativeinsights.blogspot.com
CreationsByKatie@hotmail.com

Hot Berry Designs said...

Beautiful cards, whoever received them will love them.

Unknown said...

That card is awesome!!! I love Butterflies. Thanks for sharing.

Take Care,
Kathy Carter http://carterscraftingcorner.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/CartersCraftingCorner?ref=hl