Awesome Followers

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Bugaboo Xmas in July Day 2

Sunday's Bugaboo challenge is to use the sketch below. I love snowmen ans this Bugaboo snowman is so cute and simple to color. I used Copics and added Glossy Accents on the star, carrot, and star. I lightly went around the circle with blue ink. I added some snowflake brads.
I embossed the blue paper with snowflakes and used a Recollections border punch. I used a Pink By Design sentiment. I used my Cameo and a SIL file to cut out the label.
The inside sentiment is from Hero Arts.
I am entering into these challenges...
Bugaboo Christmas in July Day 2 ~sketch  
Christmas Card Challenges -must be Christmas/Winter - Embossing  
Crafting When We Can -Christmas in July  
One Stitch At A Time- Use a digi   
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps -  Christmas in July

7 comments:

Hazel said...

A lovely Christmas card in super colours. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Sonya said...

So very cute...love the background paper!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What an adorable card... that's one of my favorite Bugaboo images!

Poppet said...

Great card Jamie, love the snowman paper you've used, it compliments your image perfectly. Like a little family of snowmen.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

Jenn Zeeb said...

Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Sketch Challenge” with Bugaboo Stamps! Just loved your card, and hope to see more of your work in future challenges!

Bugaboo Stamps DT
Jenn Zeeb

Karen (karey2005) said...

Adorable snowman! Great card! And the embossing is the perfect touch! Thank you for joining Christmas Card Challenges this week! Karen, CCC-DT (http://karey2005.blogspot.com)

Tracey said...

Beautiful Christmas card Jamie! I love snowmen too and the paper is super cute. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT, hope to see you back again soon.
Hugs, Tracey (DT)