Awesome Followers

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Anniversary Flower and Butterflies

Here is an anniversary card I wanted to share today. 
I used DCWV Garden Party stack paper. I used a chipboard butterfly that I added Walnut stain from Tim Holtz and sprayed with Spray & Sparkle from CC International. It adds glitter and a clear coat so the glitter doesnt come off.  The flower is a cut file from the Silhouette Store. I added a flag that was cut using my Spellbinders die and added a Jaded Blossom sentiment from Simple Sentiments 2.

I am entering into these challenges
Dream Valley Challenges -Make Your Own Flowers or Embellishments
Catered Crop -Die Cuts/Punches 
C is for Challenge -Flowers
Created With Love -For the Girls

7 comments:

Chris Hanselman said...

Great looking card. Love the butterfly. Thank you for joining our For the Girls challenge at Create with Love Challenges.

~~Chris

Beckie said...

Great card. Love the papers.

Be blessed, Beckie

K8 said...

Cute projekt, love the paper!! Thank you for join us at Created With LOve Challenges this week, hugs Kate (DT)

Unknown said...

Dear Jamie, you have made a beautiful and cheerful card, love these colors. I would like to thank you that you entered my new challenge blog 'C... is for Challenge'. Thank you for your trust and I wish you good luck in the draw!
Hugs from Poland,
Anna xxx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How pretty! The flower is a great look on this card!

craftin-dawn said...

great card! lovely colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our For The Girls Challenge!
DawnD

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous. I love the design and colours.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Dream Valley.
Hugs Sharon x