Awesome Followers

Monday, July 15, 2013

Bugaboo Xmas in July Day 3

Ok this was a hard color combo but I found some of my old DCWV paper that had the colors. The card base is cream in case the ribbon and paper on the left don't count.
This cute girl is a Bugaboo image that I colored with Copics. I added Glossy Accents on the bulbs and star. I added Stickles to the tree skirt. I cut her out using my Spellbinders and distress the edge with Tim Holtz ink.
The sentiment and bulbs are Hero Arts. I stamped the bulbs in Stampin up Pomegranate ink and the words in brown. I cut with the same Spellbinders set and distress the same as up. 

The inside is Hero Arts stamps as well.
I am entering into these challenges...
Bugaboo Xmas in July Day 3 ~Color challenge
One Stitch At A Time- Use a digi    
The Stamp Spot - Christmas in July 
Challenges 4 Everybody -Always Anything Goes

10 comments:

mulberry station said...

Absolutely Adorable! Thanks for sharing your card with us.
Nancy CTB-DT

Becky G said...

Jamie, this is adorable! Love all your attention to detail! Thanks for joining us in our Christmas In July challenges at Catch The Bug! Hope you're having fun!

:) Becky G
Bugaboo DT Member
http://bouncyflouncyfunfunfun.blogspot.com

Planetsusie said...

This is a gorgeous modern Christmas card - I love it!!! The image makes me smile and your choice of papers is great.

Thank you so much for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, I hope we see you again soon.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT member

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Cute! Love that image and your coloring of it is great!

Chriss America Real said...

I really like the background papers that you used, it is amazing that those colors can go together but they do. Your coloring is wonderful!

Thank you so much for joining the Stitchy Angel Design Team this week!

Hugs,
Chriss - DT - OSAAT
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Janet O'Brien said...

how cute is that image?! fab colouring and the colour combo is different but I like it! Thanks for joining in this months Christmas in July challenge over at The Stamp Spot.

Jess S said...

Love this bugaboo image, and you've coloured it perfectly :)
Thanks so much for linking up at The Stamp Spot this month!
Jess D TSS DT

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute. This Christmas card make me smile. Thank you for entering OSAAT Ch172 Use a Digi.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
OSAAR DT

Sandra Azzopardi said...

What a fun Christmas card, Jamie!
Thanks for playing along with The Stamp Spot, Christmas in July challenge!

Sandra
TSS DT

Anonymous said...

Love that adorable Bugaboo image, so cute, great papers and layout on your card!

Thanks so much for playing along at The Stamp spot this month!