Awesome Followers

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Glitter Blog Hop

Welcome to the Glitter Blog Hop hosted by Lorby's World. These talented crafters believe a little or a lot of glitter can make any project sparkle and today they are going to prove it with their creations. Please visit each participant and leave a little bit of love on their blogs.

Jearise from Lorby's World has a special drawing to go along with today's hop. One lucky winner will win a $10 gift card from Micheal's. Just leave a comment on her blog so we know you joined us today. The winner will be announced on Sunday, July 28th so make sure you visit that day to see if you are the lucky winner.

I made a few Glitter HTV shirts. I am very new to heat transfer vinyl. This was my first day using it. I love it and dont want to use non glitter vinyl anymore :)
 I used a label from Miss Kate Cuttables and added the word faith inside. I used a butterfly from SIL studio.
  It was a PAIN to weed out all those small pieces but I LOVE this butterfly.
And because I could not waste any of this great HTVI used the letters of the faith on this next shirt.
 I used a different butterfly from SIL Studio that had swirls in it.
 And because I didn't want to waste a single piece of HTV, I used the swirls on the next shirt.
 Hard to see the swirls but they are cute.


Thank you for stopping by today and your next stop is Mayra.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty shirts!!! I love the butterflies!

I have some HTV but have not tried using it just yet!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Camille Short said...

Nice job....will have to remember this project when I need a gift!

Miranda said...

Love the shirts!

Davinia said...

that is soooo awesome! beautiful!!! Love Davinia xx

Brenda said...

Beautiful shirts, and the butterflies came out perfect! I'm a new follower.

http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/

lorby said...

I wish you lived closer so you could teach me how you did these shirts. I have used vinyl for projects but am always afraid to move on to something more creative like your t-shirts. I'm sure if you got me over my fright, I would become a t-shirt transfer-aholic. Thanks for being here with me today. :)

Edwina said...

Very pretty shirts. I love the butterflies. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Anita Braddock said...

Beautiful T shirts I love love butterflies they are my Fav. I have them all over my house. the color is perfect. thanks for sharing.

Beth F. said...

Great shirts! The first one would be perfect for my niece Faith...she loves green!
Beth's Beauties

Unknown said...

Superb T-shirts and glittery, love them xxx

Maria Matter said...

beautiful glittery shirts Jamie!! great job!!
xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

My first time to with the onesie and don't have any of that fab glitter vinyl...ok...I will have to venture into trying it because yours is wonderful!!!!