Awesome Followers

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Flags & Flowers

I am working on using some of my scraps and thought flags would be perfect. These are my favorite colors so I LOVE these cards. Blue/aqua is my favorite color then lime green is my second. I embossed the card background. I used a Pink By Design sentiment on them. The swirl is Stampin Up. I used two different flowers but neither of them is perfect size. I needed a happy medium size.
I will be sending these cards to Operation Write Home. I love to donate cards.

I am entering into these challenges...
Fairy Tale Blog- Favorite Colors
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes 
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E, -Always Anything Goes
 

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Your card is very creative and lovely as well. Thanks for playing with us this week at TTCRD.
Please send me your blog and e-mail address
Huggs
Sandi

Bianca said...

Your card is so very lovely! I love the sentiment and the colours you have used. Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

Uta said...

Your card is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Fairytale Challenge.
Hugs, Uta