Awesome Followers

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Bugaboo Xmas in July Day 4

 
 Bingo time at Bugaboo Xmas in July. I played ribbon, sentiment, and Bugaboo image.
 I love turtles so of course I love this image. I colored it with Copics, added Stickles to the present and hat, then added Glossy Accents to the candy cane. I used my Spellbinder to cut out the circles.
 I cut this flag with a Sil file using my Cameo. I added a Jaded Blossom sentiment and distressed with Tim Holtz green ink. I added a couple glitter tree brads.
This inside sentiment is Hero Arts. 


2 comments:

sgc said...

Very cute card! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's Christmas in July challenges.

Min said...

Happy Merry Christmas in July!! We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug “Christmas in July" BINGO Challenge and Celebration with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us for our Saturday BINGO Challenge Today!!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Kaymin Kreations