Awesome Followers

Friday, July 12, 2013

Humming Bird Birthday

Orange was calling to me today so I made this card with a pop of aqua. I used the Sweet Sunday sketch below. 
The paper is scraps that I had laying around. The sentiment is Studio G dollar stamp. The image is from Sweet N Sassy. I colored it with Copics and added Stickles to the flowers.
I am entering into these challenges... 
Sweet Sunday - Sketch 
Totally Papercrafts- All of a Flutter (Things with Wings)
 Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - Birthdays 

3 comments:

Teresa Zuehls said...

Jamie, I love your humming bird card! What a pretty take on the sketch.

sue w. said...

What a gorgeous image and lovely summery colours. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Hugs Sue W.

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gorgeous image and the backing papers are beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink.
Diane xx