Awesome Followers

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Bugaboo Xmas in July Day 1

Saturday was the first project day which was to use Santa. I however got wrapped up in the sketch and love this image so I made two cards with today's sketch challenge. Opps. Oh well I love them both.
So here is Santa...
 What a cute Santa! I used some DCWV paper that I have had for years. I embossed the middle green piece with some trees and used a border punch.
 I colored this cute Bugaboo Santa with Copics.I added Stickles to the white part of his clothes and the snow flakes. The sentiment is from Pink By Design. I cut the label using a SIL file with my Cameo.
 Here is the inside of the card. I used a Hero Arts sentiment.

I am entering into these challenges...
Bugaboo Christmas in July Day 1 ~ Santa
Christmas Card Challenges -must be Christmas/Winter - Embossing  
Crafting When We Can -Christmas in July (ends 20th July) 
One Stitch At A Time- Use a digi   
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps -  Christmas in July
  •  

9 comments:

Choccy said...

Cuuute card !! Reminds me I MUST get some Christmas cards done.
Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time and good luck in the draw. Hope to see you back again :O)

Hugs
Choccy x

La Papera Gialla said...

The image is so cute! And the card is lovely!
Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Santa Christmas card. Thank you for entering OSAAT Ch#172 Use a Digi. I know what you mean by having papers for years without using. I have a lot of DCWV papers/matstacks and have made a resolution to use up what I have and not buy new matstacks and only buy papers when I use up a pattern completely.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
OSAAT DT

Robin said...

Santa is so adorable and I love that CAS card too! Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can and good luck! Hugs, Robin

Jenn Zeeb said...

Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Santa Inspiration Hop Challenge” with Bugaboo Stamps! Just loved your card, and hope to see more of your work in future challenges!

Bugaboo Stamps DT
Jenn Zeeb

Planetsusie said...

This is lurvely - I think these colours are so beautiful. Funny making Christmas cards in July isn't it?? Must admit I have a few though!!! You've used a really great digi.

Thank you so much for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week. I hope you join us again next time.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT member

Karen (karey2005) said...

That image of Santa peakin' through the window is so uber cute! Love your card! Thank you for joining Christmas Card Challenges this week! Karen, CCC-DT (http://karey2005.blogspot.com)

Deborah said...

Lovely card! I would like to see what you could create with a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp! Thanks for joining us this week!

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

love this card makes me happy
thanks for joining us at Crafting when we can
caz