Awesome Followers

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sunshine & Smiles Cards

Here are a couple of cute simple cards I made to donate to OWH.
The paper is DCWV. Sometimes the paper is so cute that you don't want to cover it up. I love this top paper. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom and fits perfectly with these cute suns.
This sun should look familiar if you ordered some Jaded Blossom stamps at the same time I did last year. They send a little candy bag gift when you order. I didnt want to throw it away because it was so cute. So I pulled it off the paper and added it to a card. I liked it so much I cut a couple more suns.
This sun I cut out using my Cricut Doodlecharms and added a Peachy Keen face. Simple and cute cards that I am sure someone will love to send to their family.
 
I am entering into these challenges...  
Frilly and Funkie - Summertime 
Stampotique Designers' Challenge - Recycle (The top sun is from a gift craft bag. I took it off and reused it) 
Crafts and Me -  Anything Goes 

6 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Super recycling trick! Gorgeous, warm sun makes anyone happy--as will these pretty cards!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

These are such fun!

Cec said...

These cards sure speak summer with the bright colours and those happy sun faces. OWH will be thrilled to receive these for their stash. Thanks for joining us at Frilly & Funkie.
Hugs!
Cec

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Your cards are so cute - delightfully summery with all the flowers and that darling sun! They are sure to bring a big grin to the face of the recipient. So happy to have you joining the fun at Frilly and Funkie for our Summertime challenge.

Jenny Marples said...

These are such happy cards! Thank you for joining the Frilly and Funkie challenge this time. Hugs, Jenny x

Inkypinkycraft said...

these are full of summer cheer, they look great , thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie this time x hugs x trace x