Awesome Followers

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

TSB V day Cuteness

 I went a little crazy with making the Valentine's day cards this year. I got on a roll and ten cards later I made myself stop. I could have made a dozen more. I actually have a few more images colored and ready to go.
 This super cute image is Audrey and AJ on the Bench. I just got this image and I love it. My coloring came out really well also, which is awesome considering I am a bit out of practice. I used Copic Markers
 The sentiment on the front and the purple inside is a Sweet N Sassy love sentiment set. The Happy V Day is a dollar stamp from Michael's.


Head on over to The Stamping Boutique and join in the fun.

If you haven't joined The Stamping Boutique Facebook page yet come on over. I am running a monthly challenge in the group!

I am entering into these challenges...
Fairy Tale - Valentine Tag / St. Valentine's Day
Ike's World-Love Actually
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Clear It Out-Must use stash item-Challenge Theme: Loving-My paper is from my stash-had it for several years. 
Fan-Tastic Tuesday -Must Be Square or Rectangular-Anything Goes with a twist: Sweethearts
Inky Chicks - Love (Letters) and/or Hearts
Retarte- Anything Goes  
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes  
Unicorn Challenge-February - Lots of Love

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

An adorable image and brilliant card design .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
Ike's World challenge

My Blog As I do Rodos

Stampsnob. said...

Adorable they are going to kiss when no one is looking TFS Unicorn Ch Lis DT

María Pilar said...

Lovely card. I love that image.
Thank you for joining us at Retarte#69
Maria Pilar (Stampartpapel DT)

ike said...

Fabulous card and sweet image. I think the inside is beautiful too - I always admire people who decorate inside as well :-)
Thank you for playing at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

IKE x
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Unknown said...

So sweet card.
Thanks for joining with us at Retarte #69.
Yaiza( Stampartpapel DT)

ScrappyHorses said...

That is an adorable image on top of the fun paper! I love the way you mixed the papers and decorated the inside! Thanks for sharing at TTCRD.
Katrina
ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Hart said...

Adorable little couple and I love your different patterned papers. Thanks so very much for joining us this week at the Fan-tastic Tuesday Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Sall said...

These are perfect, not overly cute and smushy I think these are marvellous. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

What a cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Ikes World Art Challenge

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Thank you joining us over at Unicorn Challenge Blog. Look forward to seeing you again.

hugs
Tammi
Unicorn Challenge Blog, DT

Barbara Godden said...

Adorable image, awesome card, Thanks for joining us at clear it out for the challenge.