Awesome Followers

Friday, February 12, 2016

TSB I Love You

This week on The Stamping Boutique the challenge is I Love You!
It is a bi weekly challenge so you have two weeks to enter. 
This card came out so cute. I love when you make a card and fall in love with the end product.
This image is Audrey with a heart. She is so cute and easy to color. If you have read any of my posts with her you know I am in love with Audrey. I colored her with Copics and added Stickles to the sparkles and heart.
The inside sentiment is from Sweet n Sassy.
Head on over to The Stamping Boutique and join in the fun.

If you haven't joined The Stamping Boutique Facebook page yet come on over. I am running a monthly challenge in the group!

I am entering into these challenges...  
Craft Rocket Challenges -Valentine/Love  
Crafting With An Attitude -Always Anything Goes  
Crafty Girls Creations-Always Anything Goes 
Cute Card Thursday-Sweet Valentines 
In The Pink - With Love 
Jilia Spiri Challenge - Love Is In The Air
Creative Card Crew- Love  
Everybody-Art-Challenge- Hearts


7 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Cute little image nice design TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

Kat W said...

This is so romantic with those pretty DPs and the cute image.
Thanks for playing along with us at In The Pink!
Kat x

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card and all beautifully coordinated. Thank you for joining us at Julia Spiri Challenge blog. Helen DT

Annemi said...

Perfect LOVE card. I just adore it. Thanks for playing with us at Julia Spiri Challengeblog and we hope to see you again. Hugs DT Ann-Marie Johansson/Annemi

Barbara Washburn said...

Super sweet image and I love the background papers. Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket Challenges. Barbara DT

Deb said...

Gorgeous, love the inside too!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

applejack cards by sue said...

This is so pretty. I love this image and the papers and that you have decorated the inside too. A very lovely bag. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT