Awesome Followers

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Valentines Bear

 I used a Glitterbabe image called Tender Heart Bear that you can get at The Stamping Boutique store. This image is great becuause it comes colored or uncolored. I printed out the colored and made this easy peezy card. If you need to make cards quick or struggling with coloring then the Glitterbabe images are the way to go.
The inside I used a dollar clear stamp set I got at Michael's a long time ago.

I am entering into these challenges...  
A Gem of a Challenge - love is in the air  
Crafty Calendar -Feb - love is in the air 
My Sheri Crafts -Valentine - pink, red, white  
My Time to Craft -love is all around 
Simon Says Stamp- Have A Heart   Sisterhood of Crafters -Love Letter  
Sweet Stampin -all you need is love  
The Pencil Case -L= love/romance

2 comments:

Gale said...

Fabulous card Jamie. Love the background papers and this cute bear. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Christine said...

Gorgeous sweet Valentine creation thanks for sharing @ A Gem of a chall. this time.

smiles Christine xx