Awesome Followers

Monday, February 22, 2016

Male Birthday Card

I was asked to make some more manly birthday cards. I am really good at female cards but when it comes to male cards that is another story.
 So for a male card I try to keep it simple. I used some DCWV paper and a new stamp set I just bought.
This stamp set is My Sentiments Exactly Birthday Innies & Outies. I am loving it. I really like to have different sayings for the insides of my cards.


I am entering into these challenges... 
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes 
Allsorts - birthday wishes  
Di's Digis Designs- birthdays 
Crafting with Dragonflies-birthday cards 
Outlawz Challenges -focus on the sentiment 
A Gem of a Challenge-boy's birthday

6 comments:

Céline said...

stunning card
thanks for playing with us at di's digi
hugs
céline

Wynn said...

Great male card. I love the papers you've used and the layout. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

Pamela said...

This is a great card for a male. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Pam x

Susan Hogan said...

Simple, classy and good -sounds like a man I know! Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies for our current challenge.

Craftdee said...

Great card, thanks for sharing in Di's Digis Birthdays Challenge Hope you can join in the new challenge starting today too Donna ☺

Helen said...

Great card - love the colour combination.

Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Dragonflies.

Helen x