Awesome Followers

Saturday, December 29, 2012

TSB Valentines Card

Valentine's Card #2
This image is currently a freebie on TSB here http://thestampingboutiquechallengeblog.blogspot.com/
I colored it with Copics that were not cooperating. I inked the edge of the image. The sentiment is a Fiskar.
At first looking at this sketch I was confused but the samples made it click for me. 

I am entering in these challenges.
Sweet Sketch Wednesday- The sketch above
Basic Grey Challenges ~ Anything Goes
Catch the Bug ~Holiday

8 comments:

Basslady said...

my goodness, what a cutie of a card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Heide said...

What a super cute card, Love the papers and I am looking forward to seeing all the different Valentine cards. Happy to have you with us at SSW.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

Linda Anderson said...

A super sweet card indeed! It's so fun seeing Valentines now. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and Happy New Year.

Linda

Joanna M. said...

Well look at you being all organized for Valentine's Day! Lovely card! Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Heather said...

Such an adorable card, a fabulous design and colours - such a sweet image.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Basic Grey challenge.

Sally Dube said...

I love, love, love this!! Love the image and the papers are so perfect!! So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally SSW-DT

Cheryl First said...

What a sweet image! So full of love that I can feel it coming off the page! :0)
Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions
DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, its perfect!! Thanks so much for joining our December Theme Challenge over at CTB! I hope you will join us again very soon!