Awesome Followers

Friday, December 21, 2012

SS189 Reindeer Gift Bag

 I made this gift bag following the Sweet Shop sketch below. I love this sketch so simple.
I used KaDoodle Bug's Rudy with Candy Cane cut. He is a cutie! I used a Stampin Up sentiment on the flag that I made in SCAL with a diamond and a rectangle shape together. The holly is from Inspired Stamps. The paper is Recollections.
 Here is the full bag picture. Now who to give this too.
I am entering this into The Stamping Boutique Gift Wrap challenge. I am super sad that they are closing. I have loved their stamps for so long and will miss them greatly.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

He is just stinkin cute, and will be bringing gifts as well. Thanks for joining us at TSB and good luck!

DebbieM
TSB DT

Robin Parker said...

What a fabulous and adorable gift bag! Love your reindeer!! Thanks for sharing on The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Thanks for joining us this week at TSB. Good Luck to you. I hope you will join us for our final challenge. :) Patti TSB DT

CraftyGirl said...

Lovely bag and the reindeer is just so cute. Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl TSB DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com