Awesome Followers

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Ornaments in Cute Boxes

   I made these personalized ornaments for my hubbies coworkers. I love this box!
 I wish I would have had more time to decorate these boxes but they are awesome either way, This first one I used Jaded Blossom's Christmas Kisses on the front of this box. The sentiment on top is a Hero Arts stamp.
I used Vinyl and cut the names using SCAL. 
I am very excited about how these came out and was so happy to find this ornament box cut files made by Samantha Walker. You can find it here. I also order the cupcake box for those to come :)
If you haven't made glitter ornaments yet they are super easy! You put in some floor wax to coat the ornament then added in the fine glitter.

2 comments:

L.B. said...

what size are your great boxes made at?? trying to decided what to cut them with for my ornaments and yours look great..love the paper toches on the sides and lids

Kate said...

These look Awesome. Love it.