Awesome Followers

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ornament w/box

I have to say this is one of my favorite gift ideas. This is a very quick gift to make also.
This front stamp is from Christmas Verses. I added a present shaped button to the front.
I used Inspired Stamps on all sides of the box.  These were Vintage Christmas. I love this set.
I used Inspired Stamps 1.5 inch circle Christmas for the top. I cut an ornament from Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge.
Other details:
I cut this box using a Samatha Walker cut file. So easy! Love this file.
The name was cut using vinyl in SCAL but you could use any font Cricut cartridge.
The ornament was made with glitter. Such a simple gift. Floor wax and fine glitter.

Head on over to Inspired Stamps and see what the others came up for last minute Christmas Gifts.

I am entering this into The Stamping Boutique Gift Wrap challenge.

4 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

Beautiful gift box. Thank you for joining us for The Stamping Boutique challenge this week. Marlene DT

Debbie said...

Brillant! What a great way to package this gift! Thanks for joining us this week at TSB and good luck!

DebbieM
TSB DT

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Thanks for joining us this week at TSB. Good Luck to you. I hope you will join us for our final challenge. :) Patti TSB DT

CraftyGirl said...

lovely ornament and box. Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl TSB DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com