Awesome Followers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Sew Many Challenge # 62 ~Anything Goes

Sew Many is having an ANYTHING GOES challenge. Head over there and link up your current project.

Here is my card for the challenge. I made this card for my youngest niece. She just turned one and this angel was just perfect. I colored her with Copics and added stickles to the wings. I added pink gems with my Irock and pink brads. I printed the sentiment and inked the edges and added some twine. Pretty simple card but I love the way it came out.
                                                 My niece is so cute I have to share her too.


Thanks for stopping by. Make sure you head over and link up for anything goes.
http://sewmanychallenges.com/

1 comment:

Julie said...

This is adorable! Fabulous image, great layout and pretty dp! Great card!