Awesome Followers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pink Stamper DT Call

 I made a birthday card with a gift card holder on the inside for Pink Stampers Design Team Call. I love DT and hope to make it on theirs.
Steps for making the base and pocket of the card...
Step 1- Cut a piece of card stock 6 by 11
Step 2- Score at 3 5/8 and 7 1/4

Step 3- For the inside pocket lay the card flat. Make a mark on the right edge 3 1/4 in. from the upper right corner. Draw a line from the mark to the top of the closet score line and cut.

Step 4 - Decorate panels however you like.

Recipe-
Card stock
scrap paper~My Minds Eye
Copics ~G05 YR12 Y13 YR31 BG15 BG11 E08
digital stamp Sew Many ~Duncan in Flower Pot
stamp~Studio112 Happy Birthday

gemstones ~The Paper Studio
ribbon ~The Ribbon Boutique
brads

CardMarker Sept 2011 inspired me to make this card. I changed the size to fit my needs but love the inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Dawnica said...

Such a cute ducky stamp! Love your card!
www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

Missy said...

Great card! Your coloring looks great & I like how you did the inside! Good luck!!