Awesome Followers

Friday, July 8, 2011

My trip to Ireland

I have been back from Ireland for a week now. My husband and I were there for almost three weeks and the jet lag was more than I could have imagined. I took over 2,500 pictures! I love photography and have taken many classes in photography. I should have my AS in photography if only I had filled out the paper work :) Anyways. We hopped all along the outside of the entire island. It was a great experience. I need to get busy on my scrapbbok pages before I forget all my memories. Until then here are a few pictures of my trip and a link to all my others. I am loading them slowly and am half way done.







If you would like to see more photos check out my flickr. I have lots more.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Gorgeous photos...glad you had a great trip and that you arrived back safe and sound!!