Awesome Followers

Sunday, September 21, 2014

TSB Happy Anniversary

I tried some new paper that has gold in it which I normally hate but I am trying to expand my colors a bit. Lots of people like gold, just not me. However gold is great on cards. I used a Jaded Blossom Stamp for the front sentiment. I used my Spellbinders to cut it out. I added some gold gems around the card.
This is a new The Stamping Boutique image called Dried Flowers. I colored it with Copics and added Stickles.
The inside sentiment and scripture on the back are from a Sweet N Sassy stamp set. I loved the DCWV gold stack paper I got and wanted to use it but I didn't want to cover any of this say so I put it on the inside of the card.
If you haven't joined The Stamping Boutique Facebook page yet come on over. I am running a monthly challenge in the group! 


I am entering into these challenges...  
My Heart Pieces -Use a Digistamp
Crafting At the Weekend -Anything Goes  
 

No comments: