Awesome Followers

Friday, September 12, 2014

TSB Back to School

This week on The Stamping Boutique the challenge is Back to School.

As my followers are aware I am sure, I am a teacher so having cute school images is key for me. I started a new job this year so I need lots of cards to thank all the helpful people at my school.
Audrey is still one of my favorites. This is Audrey Playing Hopscotch. I added some color to her with my Copics. I keep my themed paper together in a plastic pocket folder so I don't always remember the brand of the paper. I believe this is DCWV. I have scraps of these pages that I have been using for years now.
The inside of the card I used a Jaded Blossom's stamp. I like to added a little DP inside my card to give it that something extra.


Head on over to The Stamping Boutique and join in the fun.

I am entering into these challenges...  
 A Creative Romance - Anything Goes  
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
My Heart Pieces - Use a Digistamp  
Divas by Design Anything goes
Fresh Brewed Designs - School Days

No comments: