Awesome Followers

Friday, July 4, 2014

Star Missing You

This week on The Stamping Boutique the challenge is Stars and Stripes.
Happy 4th of July. I love this star and wanted to make a card with it.
This Star digi is by The Stamping Boutique. I colored it with Copics. The sentiment is a Jaded Blossom.
I am donating this card to OWH.

Head on over to The Stamping Boutique and join in the fun.

I am entering into these challenges...  
Bloggers – Red, White & Blue  
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes  
A Creative Romance - Colors of your national flag  
Crafty Catz - Stars or Stripes or Both 
Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge  - Red, White & Blue


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great project, so creative and perfect for our 'stars and stripes' challenge at Crafty Catz. Thank you for joining us and I would like to invite you for tomorrow's brand new challenge.
Hugs,
Anna xxx