Awesome Followers

Monday, July 21, 2014

Blue Heart ~You+Me

I was experimenting with my alcohol inks and was not incredibly pleased with the results so I got out my circle punch and cut up the page I made. The circles looked a lot better than the layout did. I used some blue ink to distress the edges. It was a little to CAS so I added a strip of embossed paper and the blue Heidi Swapp heart. I also used alcohol ink on the heart. I added a Pink by Design sentiment that I love to use on cards I am sending into Operation Write Home.

I am entering into these challenges...  
2 Cute Ink Challenge -  Anything Goes   
Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes  
Use Your Stuff Layers


2 comments:

Sari / Granne said...

Circles looks really good and love that sentiment. Thank you for joining Crafting From the Heart, good luck.

renee said...

Great card! Thanks for playing at Use your Stuff.