Awesome Followers

Saturday, May 17, 2014

TSB Mary Kate Intro

Today on The Stamping Boutique has some new releases to share. I only had time to play with one, boo. I really want to play with the other soon.

This is Mary-Kate. I just love her. She is so cute. I colored her with Copics and added some Glossy Accents to the star. I used some Recollections paper. I used my Spellbinders to cut her out and the lacy oval behind her. The sentiment is from a princess stamp set I bought at Michaels.

Head on over to The Stamping Boutique and check out the new images.

I am entering into these challenges...
Crafting At the Weekend - Anything goes 
Di's Digis Designs -Use your markers 
Little Claire's  - Spots and Stripes 
Sister Act Card Challenge -Anything Goes    

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs this fortnight :)
Wendy xx

Jess said...

Such a cute card! Love the color combo!

Lozzy said...

What a sweet card, really pretty and love the colours...Thank you for joining us at Little Claire and hope you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x DT