Awesome Followers

Monday, May 19, 2014

GDT CAS

I am guest designing for Card Mania this month. The challenge this week is clean and simple.
I used a Fiskar stamp to put the print lightly on the white card stock. I used a Inspired Stamps scripture stamp. I used my Spellbinders to cut out the stamp. The blue cardstock I used a border punch on both sides and added two brads. Clean and simple :)
I am donating this card to Operation Write Home.

I am entering into these challenges... 
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - Clean & Simple 
Speedy  Fox and Friends -  No Designer Paper 
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes 
Word Art Wednesday- Anything Goes


6 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 29: 'clean and simple' - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Unknown said...

Soft and sweet. Word Art Wednesday likes to see your wonderful art, share our free gift of God’s word with you each week and hope you may win a very sweet prize. Thank you and God Bless, Carole

Stampsnob. said...

Lovely. I am so glad you shared with Speedy Tv....Lis

Kathy Bradley said...

Your card is beautiful and elegant and I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at MFP's Speedy Fox & Friends challenge. Hope to see you again soon.

Karen Letchworth said...

SO pretty! Thanks so much for sharing this with us. There are SO many challenges out there, and it means a lot to me that you take the time to share with us. I hope you'll stop by again real soon. God's blessings on you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

stampingbowd said...

Lovely!!! wonderful scripture and great die cuts! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge this week!