Awesome Followers

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

TT Celebrate Naturally

Twisted Tuesday Challenge this week is Make your creation a Celebration theme. 
THE TWIST: Use some kind of natural element on your creation (twine, hemp, hay, leaves, twigs, wood embellishments, etc)
 I used burlap for my ribbon on this male birthday card. I used DCWV The Guy Stack for the paper. The sentiment is a Studio G stamp. I distressed the edge of the circle. I used my Spellbinders to cut out the circle and scallop. I embossed the scallop. The brads are screws which is super fun for a male card. Clean and simple just like guys like it. 

Head on over to Twisted Tuesday Challenge and link up your project.  

I am entering into these challenges... 
Through The Craft Room Door Always Anything Goes 
Try It On Tuesday Textures
Artistic Inspirations -Anything Goes


 

1 comment:

Lizzie R said...

Simple and masculine and a great take on the challenge! Fabulous!