Awesome Followers

Friday, February 8, 2013

Love Birds ~MelJen's GDT

Here is a calendar and a card I made for my second guest design team post for Meljen's Designs. I simply love these birds. I colored them with Copics and inked the edges of the images. The card is simple and made to go along with this calendar as a gift set. 
The calendar was made with a coaster and a large binder clip. I put the paper on the front of the coaster first then raped on the binder clip handles. I then cover them with paper on the back and the calendar on the front. This is a printable calendar I found online. I used notepad padding compound to bind the calendar pages together. The flowers I bought at Michaels. I used my spellbinders to cut out the circles.
I hope you enjoyed my projects for today!

No comments: