Awesome Followers

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Cupid Valentine's

Here are a couple cards I made using Cricut cartridge Sweethearts cupid. He is cut at 2 1/2.
I embossed the bottom the of the cards with cute little hearts. I added these large brads that I bought at Michaels. 
I used this stamp on both cards. The maker is unknown it was a cheap set I bought a long time ago.
I used a thick twine made by Recollections on the bottom one.
I made this container and added some candy kisses inside. It was a very simple project that took less than ten minutes to make. I got the container at Target for $1 at Christmas time.
 Cute paper and cut out and you have a wonderful gift.


Hope your Valentine's was great. Though I am not that into the holiday since I think you should show your love all throughout the year. I had a good day :)

No comments: